- The beating heart of our rifles and there are no denying it has a strong heart.
- Precision ground inside and out for a near frictionless surface ensuring long term reliably.
- Armor Lube coating (advanced DLC and MILSPEC)
- Bolt is machined from 9310 steel and properly heat treated, MPI and shot peened for superior strength and durability.
- 100% American made and full auto capable.
BILLET LOWER GEN 2
- Lower receiver is billeted from 7075 T6 aluminum with a solid piece trigger guard and cut out shelf.
- Right side bolt release
- Flared mag well for faster reloads under stress.
- Enhanced buffer tube features
- Position drain holes to that easily removes water in maritime environments and prevents build up of gas and creating smoother cycling of BCG.
- Carrier support extension that guides BCG into the extension prohibiting carrier tilt and excessive carrier wear while holding the buffer pin in place and making backing out under recoil impossible.
- MD H1 buffer and stainless steel cryo treated flat wire buffer spring that eliminates “twang” noise and increasing forward pressure which greatly increases reliability.
- Geissele 2 stage SSA trigger
- Billeted upper receiver from 7075- T6 aluminum to extremely tight tolerances to ensure proper cycling and a perfectly flat surface for flush fit for the barrel.
- The barrel and the upper receiver are thermal fit to lock the barrel in for an extremely tight connection. This increases the rifles durability and gives it bolt like accuracy.